- I have a thesis I am working on as a short film. Because I must complete the film and showcase it to graduate, this is my primary goal for the year. I will complete this film by the designated deadline as agreed upon by my professor and me.
- I'm going to buy a cine lens set by August since I am shooting far more often. I will offset the cost by completing more work.
- I will advertise for more work by making an updated reel and promoting myself in other cities.
- I will enter production on a new music documentary by November. I will start preproduction slowly, but I should complete preproduction by July.
- I will write another script by October.
- I will update the WGA registration on all of my materials by March.
- I will collaborate and network with more local film talent, joining their projects and visiting their groups. This will be a continuous effort. I started to work on this goal by joining local "film scrambles."
- I will try to support as many projects as I can. My network is very talented and I believe in them.
You can always expand on some goals or eliminate impossible ones. Try it. Happy New Year and Happy Filmmaking.