Anyone for a good laugh? Things I learned from Kindergarten Cop:
- A ferret can save your life.
- Six-year-olds are expert climbers.
- They are also laser experts.
- It’s not a tumor.
- Everyone dies.
- Men have a hard time teaching kindergarten, but can be great dads.
- No one cares what mommy does.
- We belong to Arnold (he is governor, after all)
- There is no bathroom!
- Fathers randomly leave their children to go to more exciting places like New York or France.
- Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
- Girls don't want to be policemen. They want to be a princess.
- Teachers in Oregon have no background checks, so a woman hiding from her drug dealer husband AND police can easily be a teacher.
- It feels good to hit SOBs!
- Kindergarteners will always behave best in case of a fire.
- Grandmothers will kill to see their grandson.
- Women tell their children that their father is a real sex machine.
Learning is fun! Happy Filmmaking!