Saturday, April 4, 2009

USC's First Look 2009!

This weekend. Saturday and Sunday. In the Norris Cinema Theatre on USC's campus. In Los Angeles, California! Be there!

But seriously, First Look is always a big deal for the School of Cinematic Arts. It showcases both undergrad and grad thesis projects from the previous semester to the general public and alums. Highly supported by former and current students, First Look is often the highlight of the year for the schoo, only falling short of graduation.

I'm going to not only support my fellow trojans, but to support a few friends and acquaintances who are showcasing on Sunday. For example, Christine T. Berg will It gives me time to be jealous of them (I'm just kidding, but I live for this!) If you are in town, you should check it out, too.

I can't sign off with doing the school cheer:
S-O-U-T-H-E-R-N C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A! Southern California! (Victory sign in the air).

Happy Filmmaking!

No comments: