Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Images from LAFF

I never did mention the movies I saw. I am a working girl, so many of the films I wanted to see previewed on the weekends. I saw:

Zero Bridge-touching tale about a pickpocket teenage orphan in Kashmir.
I Sell the Dead-very quirky, but fun.
Wah Do Dem-which won the narrative award, by the way! White boy lost in Jamaica. What's not to love about that?
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia-just like it sounds. Produced by Johnny Knoxville.
Not a large list, but I missed quite a few I intended to see. My boyfriend volunteered at the festival so my tickets were gratis! It was at this same festival that he decided he wanted to produce some projects I'm working on. In LA for less than two months and he already caught the filmmaking bug!


Us in the Filmmaker's Lounge.

More photos. Excuse my Blackberry camera:


Tap dancing king of West Virginia.

Happy Filmmaking!

No comments: